Major Benefits of Professional Drain Cleaning Services
When it comes to clogged drains, a professional drain cleaning service is often your best option. Professionals have access to specialized tools that can help them identify where the blockage is located and how to clear it. They also have specialized cameras that allow them to view inside the pipes without having to dig up or remove any part of them, as well as jetting systems that use high-pressure water jets to break apart stubborn clogs. These tools can save you time and money by preventing unnecessary excavation or replacement of plumbing components.
Other benefits of retaining professional help with your drain cleaning include:
- Expertise and experience. Technicians know where to look for clogs in order to save you time and money by identifying the problem before it becomes more serious because of their experience and expertise.
- Increased safety. Another benefit of hiring a professional is safety. Many people consider using drain cleaning chemicals instead of retaining professional services. However, the wrong type of chemical solution or tool can damage your plumbing system, leading to costly repairs or even worse, health risks if chemicals are not handled properly. Professional plumbers know exactly which solutions and tools will be safe for your pipes without damaging them in any way. Furthermore, they take special precautions when handling these chemicals so as not to put anyone at risk of exposure to hazardous materials or fumes.
- Reduced risk of property damage. If your pipes are clogged, the water may overflow from your sink or toilet, which can lead to damaged walls or floors. Even if the floors do not get warped, you risk having mold or bacteria growth.
- Reduced stress. The last benefit is that professional drain cleaners can reduce stress related to dealing with a clogged drain. Plumbing issues are one of the most common sources of frustration for homeowners, so having an expert handle the situation for you can provide peace of mind knowing the job will be done correctly and efficiently without any mess or fuss on your part.
Is Professional Drain Cleaning Worth It?
As we mentioned, several benefits to having your drains professionally cleaned make the service well worth it. Professional drain cleanings are also worth it as technicians do more than simply pour chemicals down the drain. While you may handle drain cleaning by using a small snake or chemicals, a professional drain cleaning involves having professionals:
- Examine areas where you are experiencing drainage issues or noticing foul odors
- Target specific areas for cleaning as well as the level of cleaning needed
- Conduct a video inspection of your pipes to identify more complex issues
- Use a motorized drain auger or hydro-jetting tool to clean your drains
How Often Should You Clean Your Drains?
You should have your drains professionally cleaned at least once per year. Even if you have not noticed any bad smells or drainage issues, having a professional drainage system cleaning can help:
- Prevent clogs and blockages
- Maintain your home’s plumbing efficiency
- Allow you to have more peace of mind (in knowing your system is in working order)
Trusted & Reliable Durango Drain Cleaning Services
Mountain Septic is known for making sure we exceed our customers’ expectations and prioritize their satisfaction with our work. If you are in need of a drain cleaning, you can trust our team to get the job done right—the first time. Once you book a service with our team, we will not only be communicative but will also take the time to address your concerns.
To request a service or learn more about how we can help you, contact Mountain Septic online or via phone (970) 238-7884 today!
We'll Keep You Informed
We pride ourselves on our 5-star communication throughout the entire process. We believe clear communication is the key to a successful transaction.
Exceed All Expectations
Our job doesn’t end once we leave. We will provide you with a detailed analysis of the work we completed along with a map of where your septic is located. We will also provide you with a custom maintenance schedule to keep your system optimized for performance.
We place our reputation above all else. We will diagnose what services you need, perform the task you hired us to do and clean up after ourselves once the job is done.
Your Time is Valued
We value your time as much as ours. Our techs will send you a text message when they are 30 minutes away from your home. No more waiting around all day!
“The technician was knowledgeable, pleasant, answered all my questions and worked through some issues of frozen ground and a frozen lid on the septic tank. I was very happy with the service.”John P.
Contact US TODAY FOR MORE INFORMATION.