Benefits of Underground Propane Tanks
Propane gas can be used to power generators, appliances, fireplaces, and more, and many people switch to propane from an oil or electric system. While above-ground tanks are less expensive, underground propane tanks do have other benefits that can save you money long-term. These benefits include:
- Being more protected from elemental damage. An underground tank is protected by the soil, while above-ground tanks may become damaged by extreme weather events. Specifically, the tanks may rust.
- Increasing your home value. Propane tanks, especially underground tanks, boost your property’s market value.
- Maintaining your property’s curb appeal. Above-ground tanks can be concealed or decorated, but aesthetically, they can affect your curb appeal more than underground tanks. Your curb appeal can affect your resale value.
- Preserving lawn space. Depending on your property’s lot size as well as the size of your tank, you may lose valuable yard space with an above-ground tank. However, underground propane tanks allow you to keep your front or back yard space.
- Requiring easier maintenance. While all propane tanks require maintenance, underground tanks often require less servicing because they are protected from the elements, are less likely to rust, and do not require painting or cleaning.
How Long Does It Take for Excavation?
The excavation process for a basic propane tank can usually be completed within 1-2 days. Thus, you should only expect our technicians to be around for a day. However, weather and property conditions can complicate an excavation timeline.
Why Work with Us?
Our technicians are high-qualified and trained professionals. We treat our customers’ homes and properties like our own. We are also:
- Committed to excellence. We want to get the job right and exceed your expectations. Our reputation with customers is important to us, and throughout your entire experience with our professionals, we want you to be satisfied with our work.
- Dedicated to efficiency. We understand how valuable your time is, which is why we provide customers with high-quality services without having them waiting around all day for us to complete our job.
- Known for our effective communication. To get the job done right, we believe that we must clearly communicate with our customers throughout the entire process.
- Respected by our peers and customers. Don’t just take our word for it—you can read our reviews yourself.
We'll Keep You Informed
We pride ourselves on our 5-star communication throughout the entire process. We believe clear communication is the key to a successful transaction.
Exceed All Expectations
Our job doesn’t end once we leave. We will provide you with a detailed analysis of the work we completed along with a map of where your septic is located. We will also provide you with a custom maintenance schedule to keep your system optimized for performance.
We place our reputation above all else. We will diagnose what services you need, perform the task you hired us to do and clean up after ourselves once the job is done.
Your Time is Valued
We value your time as much as ours. Our techs will send you a text message when they are 30 minutes away from your home. No more waiting around all day!
“The technician was knowledgeable, pleasant, answered all my questions and worked through some issues of frozen ground and a frozen lid on the septic tank. I was very happy with the service.”John P.