Mountain Septic understands that clean water starts at home and we want to make sure you are buying or selling with confidence. Recent laws have been updated requiring all septic systems to pass a “transfer of title” prior to closing on property here in La Plata County. Our team at Mountain Septic realizes this process can be confusing and frustrating, which is why we are here to make this process as easy as possible.
Transfer of Title Process:
- We will start by pulling the septic permit. Our first priority is to ensure that the septic permit exists and matches the assessors office description of the property. Having the number of bedrooms to the size of the tank will be important to the success of your inspection.
- Next, we will contact your client and conduct a brief questionnaire to ensure we have all the information we need to set up an appointment for their pumping and septic inspection.
- During the call with your client, we will go over the inspection and pumping process. We will also send them the Transfer of Title Application that they will need to fill out per SJBH.
- On our way! Your clients will be notified when our technicians are en route to perform the inspection and pumping.
- Once the pumping and septic inspection is completed, we will provide both you and your client with a copy of the inspection report and go over any issues that we may have found.
- Submission. After the report has been shared with you and your client, we will submit the inspection report and the application to SJBH for approval.
- Completion! We will monitor SJBH for the approval of the Transfer of Title. Informing you and your seller when the Transfer of Title has been accepted.
- Title Company. Once the transfer of title approval document has been uploaded to the SJBH website, we will send the approval document over to your preferred title company for closing.
Whether you are experiencing one of the above issues, or you are looking for professional septic inspection or cleaning services, you can count on our team at Mountain Septic. Our septic specialists are experienced, skilled, and highly trained—and will get the job done right the first time, every time. We understand that when septic issues occur, you need someone you can rely on to be by your side in a flash, which is why we offer same-day service.
Our local business wants to make your service as convenient as possible, so we provide free estimates and walk you through every step of your service, answering your every septic question along the way. We have the specialized equipment and know-how to service properties both big and small—delivering solutions for homes and businesses alike. Our team is proud to serve our community throughout Durango and surrounding areas.
The technician was knowledgeable, pleasant, answered all my questions and worked through some issues of frozen ground and a frozen lid on the septic tank. I was very happy with the service.John P.
We'll Keep You Informed
We pride ourselves on our 5-star communication throughout the entire process. We believe clear communication is the key to a successful transaction.
Exceed All Expectations
Our job doesn’t end once we leave. We will provide you with a detailed analysis of the work we completed along with a map of where your septic is located. We will also provide you with a custom maintenance schedule to keep your system optimized for performance.
We place our reputation above all else. We will diagnose what services you need, perform the task you hired us to do and clean up after ourselves once the job is done.