Septic Services for Homes & Businesses
If you’re looking for a company you can depend on to handle all your septic pumping, inspection and video scoping needs, turn to Mountain Septic. Solving your septic problems is what we do best.
Our septic services are available in cities throughout La Plata and Montezuma County, including:
Whatever your septic needs, our experienced technicians are committed to fulfilling your expectations. You can count on Mountain Septic to answer the call and get the job done right!
Call Mountain Septic today at 505-557-4007 or contact us online for a free quote on septic services.
We promise to treat your home just as if it was our own. Our team believes in building lasting relationships with our customers, so we work tirelessly to ensure every septic service goes above and beyond your expectations. No matter what your septic needs, you can count on us to be by your side quickly and efficiently and to get the job done right the first time.
Residential Septic Services
Need septic services for your home? Mountain Septic is here to provide fast and reliable service. We specialize in septic pumping and inspections. We also provide septic line video scoping to identify any problems in your septic lines.
Our residential septic services include:
- Septic tank pumping
- Cesspool pumping
- Septic line video scoping
- Septic tank inspections
- Septic tank locating
Commercial Septic Services
Mountain Septic offers large scale commercial septic services for a range of commercial properties. We provide septic tank pumping, septic inspections, septic tank cleaning, and septic tank location. Whether you own or operate a business, restaurant, hotel, or industrial building, we can keep your septic system running smoothly to ensure the safety of your employees, customers, and property.
How to Care for Your Septic System
Maintaining a septic system isn’t complicated and doesn’t need to be expensive. By following a few simple rules, you can keep your septic tank in good condition and not have to worry about extensive damage and emergency repairs.
The four main rules for maintaining your septic system include:
- Correctly disposing of waste – What goes down must go out – into your septic tank. Whether you flush it down the toilet or pour it down the drain, the waste will enter your septic tank and could affect how well it works. A septic system is not a trash can, and as such you should avoid putting items like coffee grounds, grease and oil, paper towels, household chemicals, cat litter, and oil-based paints into toilets or drains.
- Using water efficiently – All of the water that flows down your drains will eventually go into the septic tank. Efficient water use improves the operation of a septic system, reduces the risk of failure, and decreases how often pumping is required. Some tips for conserving water include installing high-efficiency toilets, faucets, showerheads, and washing machines, turning off the water when shaving or brushing teeth, and running the dishwasher only when it’s full.
- Maintaining the septic drainfield – A drainfield is an essential component of a septic system that extracts contaminants from the liquid that emerges from the tank. To maintain your drainfield you should avoid driving or parking on it, plant trees far enough away that the roots won’t grow into it, and keep rainwater drainage systems such as spouting and sump pumps away from it.
- Frequently inspecting and pumping your septic system – Septic systems must be pumped on a regular basis to remove the liquid and solids that fill the tank. If the tank becomes too full, it can result in foul odors, sewage backup, and a range of other problems. You should also have your septic system inspected at least once every three years to ensure proper operation. You’ll also need a septic inspection if you are planning to engage in a real estate transaction.
Is your septic system due for an inspection, pumping, or cleaning? Call Mountain Septic at 505-557-4007 to schedule a service appointment!
We'll Keep You Informed
We pride ourselves on our 5-star communication throughout the entire process. We believe clear communication is the key to a successful transaction.
Exceed All Expectations
Our job doesn’t end once we leave. We will provide you with a detailed analysis of the work we completed along with a map of where your septic is located. We will also provide you with a custom maintenance schedule to keep your system optimized for performance.
We place our reputation above all else. We will diagnose what services you need, perform the task you hired us to do and clean up after ourselves once the job is done.